To win the downloads, just tell us how the name of the narrator of the books. (Hint – Answer below!)
Send your answer to firstname.lastname@example.org, mark the subject line in the mail Mark Ellis and include your name and day time phone number. All entrants must be over 18 and tickets are non-transferable. Closing date for entries is tomorrow, Tuesday the 28th of July at 4pm. Terms and Conditions apply, see below for details.
Mark Ellis – Now available as audiobooks – Narrator: Matt Addis
Run time: 10 hrs and 7 mins (Princes Gate) 9 hrs and 57 mins (Stalin’s Gold)
‘Ellis shows masterly form as he weaves a compelling narrative around the investigations of the quietly heroic Frank Merlin, one of the most attractive characters to emerge in recent detective-thriller fiction. As an historian I can attest to Ellis’s impressive accuracy in his fine descriptions of Blitz-hit London of 1940-41’ Andrew Roberts, best-selling historian.
Audible.co.uk Competition Terms & Conditions 2015
These are the terms and conditions associated with the competition to win a free audio download of Princes Gate or Stalin’s Gold by Mark Ellis from Audible.co.uk 2015
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. Entry is open to all UK and Ireland residents aged 18 or over (including Channel Islands, the Isle of Man, Scotland and Northern Ireland), except Audible.co.uk and No More Workhorse employees. Proof of age, identity and eligibility may be requested.
2. The competition will run from 21-07-15 to 28-07-15. During this time, entrants will be invited to answer a question about Princes Gate or Stalin’s Gold by Mark Ellis. The competition question will be provided by No More Workhorse.
3. The competition question will be live and accessible on No More Workhorse for the duration of the competition.
4. Entrants will be asked to fill out an online form hosted on No More Workhorse with the correct answer. Entrants will also be asked to provide a contact name and email address.
5. All answers will be judged and collated by No More Workhorse personnel. One winner will be chosen at random from the correct entries by No More Workhorse at the end of the two week competition period. Details of the competition winner will then be forwarded to Audible.co.uk in order to process the prize; TWO CREDITS from Audible.co.uk for Princes Gate or Stalin’s Gold by Mark Ellis.
6. In order to win the free audio download of Princes Gate or Stalin’s Gold by Mark Ellis from Audible.co.uk, competition winners must have an Audible.co.uk account and be able to provide a valid Audible.co.uk log-in email address with a UK billing address. Creating an Audible.co.uk account
7. Winners will be notified by email on the day of the draw. Winners have five (5) business working days to respond in full to the email or another winner will be drawn.
8. This Audible.co.uk competition is free to enter and run. There is no cash alternative and the prize cannot be sold or transferred in any circumstances.
9. Audible.co.uk reserves the right to remove competitions from any host website at any time if they display offensive, abusive or any other kind of unsuitable content.
10. Audible.co.uk will only ever use personal details for the purposes of administering this competition.
11. Audible.co.uk reserves the right to: (i) amend these terms and conditions and vary the competition opening times; (ii) disqualify any entrant who breaches the rules or has acted fraudulently in any way; (iii) where applicable, withdraw or substitute any prize, at any stage, should any winner exhibit inappropriate or dangerous behaviour (iv) cancel the competition, at any stage, if in its opinion it is deemed necessary or if circumstances arise outside its control.
12. Audible.co.uk, its sub-contractors, subsidiaries and/or agencies cannot accept any responsibility whatsoever for any technical failure or malfunction or any other problem which may result in failure to complete the prize audio download.
13. This competition accords with the Audible.co.uk Conditions of Use, details of which can be found at: http://www.audible.co.uk/mt/Conditions-of-Use?ref_=mn_anon-h_f6_cou
14. Once a winner has been chosen, the winner will be notified by email from No More Workhorse.
15. Privacy Notice: All information submitted to Audible in connection with this Competition will be treated in accordance with these Official Rules and Audible’s Privacy Notice available at http://www.audible.co.uk/privacy-policy/
15. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering.